Saturday, May 5, 2007

Week 3: Weblogging

Here we are, into the third week of the semester. This week, it's e-Learning for KMS. Which means, I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

NOT!
Well, not really. I just don't have to go to school for one day. Not the whole week. But e-Learning doesn't mean learning ceases! In fact, it literally means I come online for my lessons.

This week's topic is Weblogging. Something which I am doing now. Like duh.
A weblog, or simply a blog, is a website which contains periodic, reverse chronologically ordered posts on a common webpage. Such a web site would typically be accessible to any Internet user.

In this lecture, I learnt more about the anatomy of a blog, trackback, RSS, the characteristics of weblogs, weblogs in education, etc. Rather short lecture though. However, I was amazed there were so much to learn about blogs. Interestingly enriching.

Well, I guess that's all for this week. Gotta hurry along and finish up my forum discussion on weblogs.

Goodbye WORLD.

No comments: